We're happy to say that Vaprwear's new universal connector is compatible with virtually any vape cartridge, most e-cigarettes and now many closed pod systems like JUUL and Pax Era. We work best with cartridges designed for auto-draw vape devices (like the Vaprwear pen!).
We designed the Vaprwear Drawstring with versatility in mind. Almost any of your favorite cannabis, CBD, nicotine or e-juice oils will work in our vapor delivery system. Remember, if you're using a thicker oil, you may need to preheat by pressing the button to get the best draw.
You bet. The large main compartment features a hydration bladder slot, with an internal channel that routes your hose and mouthpiece through the shoulder strap, keeping it protected from the elements (and reducing the risk of a frozen line). Both the bladder mouthpiece and the vapor delivery mouthpiece are located within hands reach so you can keep focused on the task at hand.
Absolutely. It's very simple...
Hoodie: Unzip the stealth zipper located around the perimeter of the hood. Gently pull the Drawstring out of the channel and wala, your done. With the Drawstring removed, machine wash the garment in cold, do not bleach, and tumble dry low. It’s that simple.
Backpack and Bucket Bag: Unzip the TechChamber, and push the Drawstring up from inside through the grommet. We recommend hand washing the backpack in cold water with mild detergent and soft bristled brush. Do not bleach. If hand washing is not strong enough, use a front-load washing machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. To avoid catching the straps in the machine place your pack inside a pillow case or mesh bag before washing. Hang dry in a warm, shady place, as the sun could change the color of your pack. Damage caused by washing packs or bags will not be covered by warranty.
It's unlikely that your hose is clogged since only clean vapor pulses through the medical grade hose. Chances are the hose is kinked, or the pen is malfunctioning or not charged. To un-kink the hose, gently stretch the hose to its full length, smoothing it from the center to both ends. And NEVER SUBMERGE THE DRAWSTRING IN WATER! Without fully drying, you run the risk of mold or mildew forming inside the hose material.
Here's a quick checklist for when you're not getting a satisfactory volume of vapor. First, remember that you are drawing vapor through the length of the Drawstring, so you will need to "prime" the hose by taking 2-3 small puffs to fill the tube.
Here are other things to check:
- Is your cartridge full?
- Is your battery sufficiently charged and turned on?
- Does your cartridge require you to push the button to activate the heating element?
- Does the vape pen deliver a satisfactory draw when not connected to the Universal Connector? If not, you might have an issue with the cartridge to pen connection. If this is the case, disconnect the cartridge from the battery and ensure that the batter coil is making contact with the bottom of the cartridge. If it looks like it is not, take a tooth pick and very gently pull the coil up a millimeter or so until it will make contact with the cartridge. For more detailed instructions click here.
- Is the vape pen firmly connected to the Universal Connector? To check, grasp the universal connector with one hand and gently push the pen and cartridge into the connector. No need to push too hard to get an air-tight seal around the cartridge.
- Do you have a kink in your Drawstring hose? To check, gently run your fingers along the length of the Drawstring and smooth out any bumps or bunches.
The Vaprwear Drawstring comes with a rechargeable 280mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Charge time via USB: 2.5 hours.
- A full battery charge is indicated by a green VW on bottom of battery while drawing on it.
- A partial full battery charge is indicated by a yellow VW on bottom of battery upon draw.
- A low battery charge is indicated by a red VW lit up on battery upon draw. Better recharge when you see this!
Auto-draw means that the heating coil is activated by drawing air through the mouthpiece automatically, no pushing the button is required. Just install a cartridge, turn on the battery, connect the pen to the Drawstring and inhale slowly and steadily from the mouthpiece! There is no need to touch the pen again once installed, it is ready to go.
Please do remember that it may take a second for the vapor to get around the hose and to you! When fully charged your battery will light up with a green VW on the end while inhaling. If the battery is partially full it will be yellow upon inhalation, and if it is time to re-charge, the VW will be red.
Most orders will ship within 24 hours. If the order comes in after 4 PM, it will ship the following day and orders received on weekends will ship the next business day. We will email you with status updates and a tracking number.
No worries. You have 14 days to return your purchase unused for an exchange or a refund! Shipping costs do apply. Because of custom and duty costs, all International orders are final and cannot be returned .
There is a (6) six-month factory warranty from defect. If your pen stops working within that time frame, contact customer service and we will take it from there. All warranty decisions are at the discretion of Vaprwear.
Vaprwear products are designed and intended for adults 21 years of age or older looking for convenient, discreet access to their vape device. Our products are not intended for use by minors. In an effort to eliminate underage sales on our website, we have multiple age-checks designed to discourage underage purchases. If you have knowledge of a potential underage sale, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
Still haven't found your answer? Fill out the form below and a member of our Customer Service team will be with you in 1-2 business days.