FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We're happy to say that Vaprwear's new universal connector is compatible with virtually any vape cartridge, including closed pod systems like JUUL and Pax Era and most e-cigarettes. We work best with a vented cartridge that's designed for auto-draw devices. And our pen and cartridge was designed specifically for our patented system...just saying... Of course, we suggest you test the cartridge in your favorite dispensary before purchase.
We designed the Vaprwear Drawstring with versatility in mind. Almost any of your favorite cannabis, CBD, nicotine or e-juice oils will work in our vapor delivery system. Most refillable plastic cartridges (like ours) work great, as do most glass cartridges. Remember, if you're using a thicker oil, you may need to preheat to get the best draw.
You bet. In fact, we built in a bladder pocket in the large main compartment, with an internal channel that routes your hose and mouthpiece through the shoulder strap, keeping it protected from the elements (and reducing the risk of a frozen line). Both the bladder mouthpiece and the vapor delivery mouthpiece are located within hands reach so you can keep focused on the task at hand.
Absolutely. It's very simple...
Hoodie: Unzip the stealth zipper located around the perimeter of the hood to gain access to your hoodie. Gently pull the Drawstring out of the channel and your done. With the Drawstring removed, machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low. It’s that simple.
Backpack and Bucket Bag: Remove the Drawstring by pushing up from inside the TechChamber. Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and soft bristled brush. Do not bleach. If hand washing is not strong enough, use a front-load washing machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. To avoid catching the straps in the machine place your pack inside a pillow case or mesh bag before washing. Hang dry in a warm, shady place, as the sun could change the color of your pack. Damage caused by washing packs or bags will not be covered by warranty.
Clogged hose? Well, that seems unlikely since only clean vapor pulses through the medical grade hose. We suggest gently stretching the hose to its full length to remove any kinks that might have formed. Please don't submerge the Drawstring in water though; without fully drying you run the risk of mold or mildew forming inside the hose material.
There are several things to check when not getting a satisfactory volume of vapor. First, remember that you are drawing vapor from point A to point B, so we recommend taking 2-3 small puffs to "prime" your system. Here are other things to check:
- Is your cartridge full?
- Is your battery sufficiently charged?
- Does the vape pen deliver a satisfactory draw when not connected to the Universal Connector? If not, you might have an issue with the cartridge to pen connection. If this is the case, disconnect the cartridge from the battery and ensure that the batter coil is making contact with the bottom of the cartridge. If it looks like it is not, take a tooth pick and very gently pull the coil up a millimeter or so until it will make contact with the cartridge. For more detailed instructions click here.
- Is the vape pen firmly connected to the Universal Connector? To check, grasp the universal connector with one hand and gently push the pen and cartridge into the connector. No need to push too hard to get an air-tight seal around the cartridge.
- Do you have a kink in your Drawstring hose? To check, gently run your fingers along the length of the Drawstring and smooth out any bumps or bunches.
The Vaprwear Drawstring comes with a rechargeable 280mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Charge time via USB: 2.5 hours.
- A full battery charge is indicated by a green VW on bottom of battery while drawing on it.
- A partial full battery charge is indicated by a yellow VW on bottom of battery upon draw.
- A low battery charge is indicated by a red VW lit up on battery upon draw. Better recharge when you see this!
Auto-draw means that once you turn on the battery and install the pen in the Drawstring that all you need to do is inhale from the mouthpiece and you will be vaping! There is no need to touch the pen again once installed, it is ready to go. All it needs is for you to inhale!
Please do remember that it may take a second for the vapor to get around the hose and to you! When fully charged your battery will light up with a green VW on the end while inhaling. If the battery is partially full it will be yellow upon inhalation, and if it is time to re-charge, the VW will be red.
Your order will ship same-day for most orders. If the order comes in after 4 PM, it may ship next day. You will receive an email notifying you of the status of your order with a tracking number once it ships.
No worries. We got you. You have 14 days to return your purchase unused for an exchange or a refund! Shipping costs may apply. International returns can be a bit trickier and they are handled on a case-by-case basis.
There is a (6) six-month factory warranty from defect. If your pen stops working within that time frame we will be happy to make it right. Contact customer service and we will get you all the details. All warranty decisions are at the discretion of Vaprwear. If you drop it in your margarita however, you should probably order a new one.
Vaprwear products are designed and intended for adults 21 years of age or older looking for convenient, discreet access to their vape device. Our products are not intended for use by minors. In an effort to eliminate underage sales on our website, we have multiple age-checks designed to discourage underage purchases. If you have knowledge of a potential underage sale, please contact us at [email protected] so we can investigate.