FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We designed the Vaprwear Drawstring with versatility in mind. You can fill the cartridge that came with your drawstring with most of your favorite cannabis, CBD, nicotine or e-juice oils. If the oil is very thick there may be compromised performance but any standard oil will work great with the Drawstring system. The other option is to use a pre-filled cartridge option. Our Vaprwear pen will work with most plastic cartridges. Glass cartridge? Well, most of these don’t fit in our universal adaptor (mostly universal adaptor) so you’re SOL. May we suggest transferring your oil to our cartridge? We’re furiously updating our universal adaptor for these bulky glass cartridges, and you’ll be the first to know when we reach eureka.
We are compatible with most plastic cartridges that are built for a snap on (not screw on) mouthpiece.
We work with the O.Pen original, Mahatma, and Fli. All others may work, but we have not tested.
Remove the blue plug and fill with your preferred THC, CBD, Nicotine or e-Juice, then replace the plug. The mouthpiece is our gift to you; it isn’t used in the Drawstring…we just wanted you to have it in case you use the Vaprwear pen outside of the Drawstring. Having trouble? Yikes, you may need to go to our website to follow along with the video!
You bet it does. We are passionate about all things that will keep you moving. There is a pocket in the backpack to house the bladder and the hose feeds down through the backpack strap. Bonus: The backpack strap is fleece lined, so it won’t freeze up on you in the snow.
- We’ve made it super simple to remove the Drawstring when you want to care for your product or you want to swap sides so your mouthpiece is on the other side of your hoodie.
- Unzip the Stealth Hoodie Zipper completely. Too stealth? It runs along the outer edge of the actual hood.
- Locate the Quick Connector at the top of the hoodie and gently pull to release both ends of the Drawstring. Remember, when replacing the Drawstring, feed from the grommet up to the Quick Connector. Go the wrong way and you’ll hit a dead end.
- If you’re totally Type A and feel the need to wash your backpack, then let’s remove the Drawstring first. It’s really simple when done the right way, not so much the other.
- To remove the Drawstring, simply grasp the mouthpiece end and gently pull. You might need to wiggle it…just a little bit…to get the pen end through the rubber grommet.
- To replace the Drawstring, feed the pen-end through the rubber grommet, then grasp the pen end from inside the TechChamber and pull down. This is WAY easier with the pen in place.
Hoodie: Once Drawstring is removed. Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low. It’s that simple.
Backpack and Bucket Bag: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and soft bristled brush. Do not bleach. If hand washing is not strong enough, use a front-load washing machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. To avoid catching the straps in the machine place your pack inside a pillow case or mesh bag before washing. Hang dry in a warm, shady place, as the sun could change the color of your pack. Damage caused by washing packs or bags will not be covered by warranty.
So you have a dirty hose. Feel free to wipe the exterior with a warm cloth to clean. The hose is not built to be submerged in water though. If your hose is really dirty, head over to vaprwear.com to replace it.
The first thing to check is that your cartridge is full. Next confirm that the pen is firmly connected inside the Drawstring to the hose. If both of those are correct, disconnect the cartridge from the battery and ensure that the batter coil is making contact with the bottom of the cartridge. If it looks like it is not, take a tooth pick and ever so slightly pull the coil up a millimeter or so until it will make contact with the cartridge. Reassemble and try again! If that is still not working, check out our trouble shooting videos on the website or youtube.
Cartridge, Cartridge, Cartridge: What do I need to know?
- For an optimized experience, use our cartridge. It’s been engineered to tight specs, giving you the best experience possible. Virtually all plastic cartridges with removable mouthpieces will work as well, but you should check our website for the latest in compatibility (www.vaprwear.com/compatibility).
- Glass cartridge? Well, most of these don’t fit in our universal adaptor (mostly universal adaptor) so you’re SOL. May we suggest transferring your oil to our cartridge? We’re furiously updating our universal adaptor for these bulky glass cartridges, and you’ll be the first to know when we reach eureka.
- Let’s start with our cartridge. Remove the blue plug and fill with your preferred THC, CBD, Nicotine or e-Juice, then replace the plug. The mouthpiece is our gift to you; it isn’t used in the Drawstring…we just wanted you to have it in case you use the Vaprwear pen outside of the Drawstring. Having trouble? Yikes, you may need to go to our website to follow along the video!
- Already have a filled cartridge? If it’s a plastic cartridge, just screw in to our battery and you’re ready to roll.
We are compatible with most plastic cartridges, but because there is not a standard industry thread or cartridge size we cannot guarantee it. Below are some of the brands that we have tested and work with our device:
- To turn your battery on or off, push the button five times. It will blink red five times to confirm you can count. Your battery comes partially charged, but you might want to plug it into the USB charger to get it fully loaded.
- Our battery is auto-draw, meaning you simply take a draw to activate it. No buttons to push.
- But we have a button. This is a power booster, perfect for preheating thicker oils or for getting a gut-punch sized hit. Push and hold the button down until satisfied or you pass out from lack of air. We’re kidding…don’t do that please. The auto-draw function is set for 3.8v, but when you hit the power booster it pumps up to 4v for that extra thick concentrate.
- The light at the end of the battery will glow green-yellow-red during a draw. This tells you the status of your battery. Do we need to explain that green means full, yellow means partial and red means re-charge? Sheesh.
Pro tip: Simply look through the end of the Drawstring while taking a hit to check your battery status. If necessary, employ a second party to witness the color.
Jargon alert: BATTERY + CARTRIDGE = PEN
- The Drawstring has two sides: the left side houses the pen, the right side delivers vapor goodness. Unscrew the cap on the pen side with a short turn (leftie loosie). Slide your pen with cartridge in place until it reaches the universal adaptor and clicks into place. You might not hear an actual click, but you’ll know when it’s properly seated. Now screw the cap back in to get started and get moving.
- To enjoy your vapor goodness, inhale from the mouthpiece on the other end of the Drawstring. Duh.
- The Drawstring is a single piece: the pen is housed in the end found inside the TechChamber while the mouthpiece is on the exposed end. Unzip the TechChamber and pull out the Drawstring. Go ahead and pull it out to give yourself some working room. Unscrew the cap with a short turn (leftie loosie). Slide your pen with cartridge in place until it reaches the universal adaptor and clicks into place. You might not hear an actual click, but you’ll know when it’s properly seated. Well done. Now screw the cap back on and replace the pen end back into the TechChamber.
TBD- I need temp specs
The Vaprwear Drawstring comes with a rechargeable 280mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Charge time via USB: 2.5 hours.
- A full battery charge is indicated by a green VW on bottom of battery while drawing on it.
- A partial full battery charge is indicated by a yellow VW on bottom of battery upon draw.
- A low battery charge is indicated by a red VW lit up on battery upon draw. Better recharge when you see this!
The vapor path and oven are constructed from surgical-grade, stainless steel and are sealed from the rest of the internal components. All plastic materials are made from heat resistant, food-grade materials. PAX 3 uses a proprietary, non-ceramic tuned, thin film heater bonded to the laser-welded stainless steel oven, separate from the air path. The concentrate insert is a precision CNC machined aluminum oven.
All PAX 3 colors come in a high-polish anodized aluminum finish for a beautiful look and feel - while you may decide to buff it occasionally, this certainly isn't a requirement! Plus, the anodization process makes the outer shell extremely durable, so all it take is a quick wipe to get rid of any fingerprints.
Auto-draw means that once you turn on the battery and install the pen in the Drawstring that all you need to do is inhale from the mouthpiece and you will be vaping! There is no need to touch the pen again once installed, it is ready to go. All it needs is for you to inhale!
Please do remember that it may take a second for the vapor to get around the hose and to you! When fully charged your battery will light up with a green VW on the end while inhaling. If the battery is partially full it will be yellow upon inhalation, and if it is time to re-charge, the VW will be red.
Your order will ship same-day for most orders. If the order comes in after 4 PM, it may ship next day. You will receive an email notifying you of the status of your order with a tracking number once it ships.
No worries. We got you. You have 14 days to return your purchase unused for an exchange or a refund! Shipping costs may apply. International returns can be a bit trickier and they are handled on a case-by-case basis.
There is a (6) six-month factory warranty from defect. If your pen stops working within that time frame we will be happy to make it right. Contact customer service and we will get you all the details. All warranty decisions are at the discretion of Vaprwear. If you drop it in your margarita however, you should probably order a new one.