We're happy to say that the Vaprwear Drawstring™ universal connector is compatible with virtually any 510-thread vape cartridges and e-cigarettes. With the use of an adapter, we are also compatible with many closed pod systems like JUUL® and Pax® Era. We work best with cartridges designed for auto-draw vape devices (like the Vaprwear pen).
Check out an ever-evolving list of compatible devices here. If you don't see your device listed, complete the form at the end of the compatibility page and a member of our Customer Service team will be with you in 1-2 business days.
We designed the Vaprwear Drawstring™ vapor delivery system with versatility in mind. Almost any of your favorite cannabis, CBD, nicotine or e-juice oils will work in our vapor delivery system. Remember, you will most likely need to "prime" the Drawstring to fill it with vapor upon your first use. To do this, simply take several quick draws on the mouthpiece until you get vapor!
You bet. The large main compartment features a hydration bladder slot, with an internal channel that routes your hose and mouthpiece through the shoulder strap, keeping it protected from the elements and reducing the risk of a frozen line. Both the bladder mouthpiece and the vapor delivery mouthpiece are located within hands reach so you can keep focused on the task at hand.
Absolutely. It's very simple...
Hoodie: Unzip the stealth zipper located around the perimeter of the hood (refer to the animation). Gently pull the Drawstring out of the channel and you're ready to wash. With the Drawstring removed, machine wash the garment in cold, do not bleach, and tumble dry low.
Backpack and Bucket Bag: Unzip the TechChamber, and push the Drawstring up from inside through the grommet. We recommend hand washing the backpack in cold water with mild detergent and soft bristled brush. Do not bleach. If hand washing is not strong enough, use a front-load washing machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent. To avoid catching the straps in the machine place your pack inside a pillow case or mesh bag before washing. Hang dry in a warm, shady place, as the sun could change the color of your pack. Damage caused by washing packs or bags will not be covered by warranty.
It's unlikely that your hose is clogged since only clean vapor pulses through the medical grade hose. Chances are the hose is kinked, or the pen is malfunctioning or not charged. To un-kink the hose, grasp the mouthpiece or universal connector, then gently stretch the hose to its full length, smoothing it from the center to both ends. NOTE: NEVER SUBMERGE THE DRAWSTRING IN WATER! Without fully drying, you run the risk of mold or mildew forming inside the hose material.
Here's a quick checklist for when you're not getting a satisfactory volume of vapor. First, remember that you are drawing vapor through the length of the Drawstring, so you will need to "prime" the hose by taking 2-3 small puffs to fill the tube.
Here are other things to check:
- Is your cartridge full?
- Is your battery sufficiently charged and turned on?
- Does your device or cartridge require you to push the button to activate the heating element?
- Does the vape pen deliver a satisfactory draw when not connected to the Universal Connector? If not, you might have an issue with the cartridge-to-pen connection. If this is the case, disconnect the cartridge from the battery and ensure that the battery coil is making contact with the bottom of the cartridge. If it looks like it is not, take a toothpick and very gently pull the coil up a millimeter or so until it will make contact with the cartridge. For more detailed instructions click here.
- Is the vape pen firmly connected to the Universal Connector? To check, grasp the universal connector with one hand and gently push the pen and cartridge into the connector. No need to push too hard to get an air-tight seal around the cartridge.
- Do you have a kink in your Drawstring hose? To check, gently run your fingers along the length of the Drawstring and smooth out any bumps or bunches.
The Vaprwear battery features a rechargeable 280mAh Lithium-ion battery.
Charge time via USB: 2.5 hours.
- A full battery charge is indicated by a green VW on bottom of battery while drawing on it.
- A partial full battery charge is indicated by a yellow VW on bottom of battery upon draw.
- A low battery charge is indicated by a red VW lit up on battery upon draw. Better recharge when you see this!
Auto-draw means that the heating coil is activated by drawing air through the mouthpiece automatically, no pushing the button is required. Just install a cartridge, make sure the battery is in the on position, connect the battery/cartridge to the Drawstring and inhale slowly and steadily from the mouthpiece! There is no need to touch the pen again once installed, it is ready to go. Although many batteries (including the Vaprwear battery) are autodraw, many of today's cartridges require the button to be pushed to activate the heating element.
Please remember: it may take a second for the vapor to get around the hose and to you! When fully charged your battery will light up with a green VW on the end while inhaling. If the battery is partially full it will glow yellow , and if it is time to re-charge, the VW will be red.
First check two things:
- Is the battery on? To check, press the button 5 times quickly and the light at the end of the battery will blink five times. Now press the button: does the light glow? If so, that means the battery is now in the "on" position. If it does not glow, then press the button 5 times again. If the button does not glow, the battery is either dead and requires a recharge, or is not functional. To test, plug the pen into a USB charger for 10 minutes, then remove and push the button to see if it holds a charge.
- Is the battery charged? To test, plug the pen into a USB charger for 10 minutes, then remove and push the button to see if it holds a charge.
There is a (6) six-month factory warranty from defect. If your pen stops working within that time frame, contact customer service by filling out the form at the bottom of this page, and we will take it from there. All warranty decisions are at the discretion of Vaprwear.
Vaprwear products are designed and intended for adults 21 years of age or older looking for convenient, discreet access to their vape device. Our products are not intended for use by minors. In an effort to eliminate underage sales on our website, we have multiple age-checks designed to discourage underage purchases. If you have knowledge of a potential underage sale, please contact us at email@example.com so we can investigate.
As part of our Adult Use policy, we hold every order for 24 hours before shipping. This allows us to recognize unauthorized credit card use, and to avoid needless shipping and return costs for both parties
Most orders will ship within 48 hours. Orders received after 4 PM are considered received the following date. Orders received from Friday after 4 pm through the weekend will ship the next business day. We will email you with status updates and a tracking number.
Your order is processed immediately after the transaction is completed on our website. Since we hold orders for 24 hours, in most cases we are able to accommodate cancellations and changes in that first 24 hours. To request a change, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and we'll see what we can do.
You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships and when it is delivered. If you would like to track your order and know your tracking number from the appropriate shipping service (USPS, UPS, FedEx), please allow 24 hours after placing your order for this tracking information to become available.
Know your tracking number? CLICK HERE
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
Your credit card will be debited upon successfully completing a secure transaction on our website. You should see this charge on your credit card under Vaprwear Gear, LLC within 24 hours of your transaction.
Vaprwear ships to all 50 states and Canada. If you are interested in placing an order outside of North America, send us an email at email@example.com and we can let you know shipping and customs fees.
All domestic orders over $75 receive free shipping. For domestic orders under $75, shipping is calculated during checkout.
We offer the following shipping methods:
Vaprwear will replace at no-charge any item that is defective, was received damaged or incorrectly sized. To initiate an exchange, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you are exchanging for a different color, size or style, you have 14 days to return your purchase unused for an exchange! Shipping costs do apply. Because of custom and duty costs, all International orders are final and cannot be returned.
You will receive a confirmation email once your return is received at our warehouse. Once it is inspected, you will receive a second email notifying you of the status of your refund.
If the refund is approved, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 3 days of the notice.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you believe you haven’t received your approved refund, contact your bank or credit card company to ensure the refund has been received. Note: it sometimes takes up to three days for the refund to be received and posted.
No worries. You have 14 days to return your purchase unused for an exchange or a refund! Shipping costs do apply. Because of custom and duty costs, all International orders are final and cannot be returned.
Still haven't found your answer? Email us at email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service team will be with you in 1-2 business days.